If you think your mom overreacts just remember once my mom cancelled our trip to New York because I refused to eat the meatloaf she made
my mom accused me of selling my birth certificate and social security to the black market when she couldn’t find them
My brother didn’t answer my mom’s phone call so she called every hospital within 100 miles of our house
- Me: *out for dinner with my dad because we were too lazy to cook*
- Random Old Lady: *comes up out of know where with the most judgmental look ever* (will also be refereed to as 'ROL')
- ROL: Isn't he a little old for you?
- Me: Well, considering he's my Dad, I'd say that your a judgmental hag.
- Dad: *chokes into his drink*
- ROL: You should respect your elders.
- Me: You should respect your youth, we're the ones who'll decide on whether or not to pull your cord in like, what? Five weeks?
- Dad: *chokes on his drink again*
- ROL: *storms off*
- Dad: *looks at me with a disapproving look*
- Me: What?
- Dad: Come on, you and I both know it will be three weeks.
kids these days are so spoiled
when i was your age we had an animated disney castle intro
and we had to walk uphill both ways to see it
Barefoot, in the snow
Running away from velociraptors
AND WE WERE THANKFUL.
Goblet of Fire: CEDRIC DIGGORY
Harry Potter: This is awesome
Harry Potter: It’s gonna be such a fun year
Harry Potter: Hogwarts is definitely gonna win this thing
Goblet of Fire: HARRY POTTER
Harry Potter: I came out to have a good time -
Dumbledore: HARRY DID YOU PUT YOUR NAME IN THE GOBLET OF FIRE
Harry Potter: I’m honestly feeling sO ATTACKED RIGHT NOW AND NO I DID NOT